North Carolina Child Support Services

Case/Financial Information

Case information inaccurate?
  • If your case information is not correct, or you need information not provided on this website, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-992-9457 or your local child support agent.

  • Child support cases handled by the Clerk of Court will display payment information only. Please contact the county Clerk of Court office where your order is located for other information or to make changes to your case.
Payment Information Questions?
  • Payment information displayed on this web site is based on the information that was available at 5:00 PM on the previous business day.
Need An Email Address?
  • If you do not have an email address, free email accounts are available on the internet. To find one, use any search engine and search for "free email".